Hello World indeed! This will be my first and probably only a temporary post but definitely not my last. I have been debating these past few weeks on starting my own blog about real estate in the greatest city in the world. I finally came to terms with my calling and decided to just go with it. These past few years I’ve found myself writing a lot of little post online helping others with all kinds of questions in the real estate world. When I say all kinds of questions… I mean ALL KINDS of questions. So here I am… and here it is.
My To-Do List:
First step is to figure out how to properly use this blog.
- Create a catchy name identifying the purpose of this blog
- Define a potential target audience..
- Identify my actual audience… (if any).
- Decide which topics to blog about.
- Develop a comfortable blog site layout once the topics are selected.
- Probably change the this WordPress 2014 theme into something more conforming – there’s just something about simple aesthetics that make a website more appealing.
- Somehow integrate this blog with my other websites in efforts to streamline my companies web presence.
- Connect this blog with my social media accounts.. Facebook, twitter, pinterest, instagram.
- Maintain a consistent flow of up to date, useful and accurate information.
Since I will be doing some tinkering with the settings of this blog and my companies website do not be surprise if one day you attempt to visit and the site is down. I will do my best to limit any damage to my personal realm of the internet. Wish me the best and stay tuned…